Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: United Kingdom
Product Brand Manager - L'Oreal Professionel - PPD - FTC 12 Months
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. We’re the founding Division for the L’Oréal group, having history more than 110 years ago.
Here, you’ll be constantly looking to create connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
Thanks to our 6 global brands like Kerestase, Redken and Pureology, and 3 local brands across the world, we provide professionals and consumers with better, safer and more sustainable professional haircare, experiences and services.
As the Product Manager, you are responsible for leading a portfolio of products. You are The Expert of your product, category, consumer and market knowledge and use this knowledge to steer your brand strategy.
You are in charge of recommending, aligning and execution of the 360 activation plans and marketing assets for your brand.
You onboard the Division teams (Commercial, Education, LPS..) onto your Brand strategy and drive them towards delivering objectives. You thrive for activation excellence, and act as the Brand Champion. You will report into the Brand Business Manager.
I combine creativity and vision with business focus and market reality. I am result oriented. My role is to drive the Brand to growth, and I am comfortable to operate within the vast eco-system of wider multi-functional organisation
• Build plans and strategies for your brand based on analysis from market data, consumer and competitor insights to inspire and engage our B2C and B2B audiences
• Lead the local launch and activation of your brand : from Forecasting to Implementation and Localisation of concept and assets, E-commerce B2B Content & sell-out activations for launches and animations
• You will determine the media strategy of the brand with the agency to plan and execute.
• Working closely and collaboratively with the commercial activation teams to drive growth and acceleration of the brands in salons as well as developing new business and recruiting new customers with a clear category understanding and consumer first approach
• Embrace a new marketing model with digital transformation at the heart building a seamless B2B online activation with the LPS team and the education team.
• Work Collaboratively with multi-channel stakeholders in PPD both in the UK&I and multi functionally within the brand team (Comms, Education, commercial, digital, finance, etc.)
• Forecast & align new launches sizing, manage A&P. build launches P&L with finance and monitor performance of the brand and the activations with ROI / PA analysis
• develop a marketing education strategy to amplify advocacy and drive sell in and sell out in professional channels.
• Strong understanding of consumer trends, shopper psychology & retail journey
• Strong analytical and data-first approach
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Passion for beauty, marketing trends and innovation
• Proven commercial sensitivity and develop business acumen
• Strong multi-tasker and ‘do-er’ mindset
• Strong communication skills, with an articulate manner
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and thrive under pressure
• Great relationship building skills and the ability to network at all levels
• Highly organized and disciplined
• Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
• Entrepreneurial spirit and pro-activity / Initiatives
• Creative thinking and problem-solving mindset
• Proven Agility and adaptable to change
Ambition: You anticipate, think, and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role; develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome, and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities, and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.