Senior Product Manager- L'Oreal Professional Paris - PPD
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. We’re the founding Division for the L’Oréal group, having history more than 110 years ago.
Here, you’ll be constantly looking to create connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
Thanks to our 6 global brands like Kerestase, Redken and Pureology, and 3 local brands across the world, we provide professionals and consumers with better, safer and more sustainable professional haircare, experiences and services.
L’Oreal Professionnel (LP) is the #1 brand within the L’Oreal professional products division and is distributed in 1000’s of salons nationwide. The brand encompasses a number of retail ranges including Serie Expert, Metal Detox, Tecni-Art & the innovative Steampod styling tool as well as the comprehensive professional hair colourants portfolio.
Join us in our L'Oréal Professionnel Paris journey to recruit more consumers to professional services worldwide.
• Reporting into the BBM of the brand, you will be responsible for managing a part of the portfolio.
• With exposure to our international teams on the plans, you will be in charge of managing the marketing plans & GTM execution for all channels working in close collaboration with all functions always keeping in mind that the heart of our business are professionnal hairdressers and as a mission we need to support them.
• You will determine the media strategy and work with our agencies to plan & execute.
• Be expected to develop and drive the brands media content strategy from brief to delivery keeping a close eye on market insights & the developing functionalities to further strengthen.
• You will assist the Communications & Advocacy team on building strong plans for your brand.
• Embrace a new marketing model with digital transformation at the heart
• Lead the local sizing, delivery & execution of yearly brand campaigns (for all brand launches) working collaboratively with the wider teams to implement a full 360 activation omni-channel whilst being responsible for ensuring efficient stock for animations.
• Key contact for your part of the business, you will manage with DMI teams implementing a local strategy, forecasting launches and maximizing brand promotional plan and orchestrating trade marketing activities for the brand omnichannel.
• Forecasting sales, manage A&P and monitor performance of the brand overall
• Support the salon channel to continue growing their business and supporting with customer centric plan
• You will be responsible to working hand in hand with the Brand and Commercial teams to provide targeted strategies to help the Commercial teams grow their salon business with existing and new salons.
• Strong background in product marketing in Beauty/FMCG
• Have experience in media strategy, planning & execution
• A passion for digital, including topics like; influencer advocacy, social commerce, content creation.
• A interest in professional beauty & the Pro Hair industry
• Strong analytical skills, able to process data and draw out key trends/opportunities and to turn them into a balanced strategy
• Strong Communication skills – written and verbal with excellent presentation skills
• Capacity to deal effectively with a wide range of people and form effective working relationships
• Experience in a fast - paced environment
• Highly organized with prioritization skills
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.