Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Pays/Région: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people.
Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
You will …. Be the lead on all Social Media activity
Define and enhance the brand social presence
• Create and implement Social Media Optimization (SMO) & Social Media Marketing campaigns across social media platforms
Plan and manage the brand online social activity
• Monitor, maintain and strengthen consistent online brand identity
• Manage the Social and Community component of digital marketing campaigns
• Developing a strong and relevant social media calendar, including engaging competitions and campaigns to increase audience and engagement
• Planning, shooting, editing and scheduling exciting and creative content for use across social channels, and sharing cross-function and with Global head office contacts to ensure consistent content throughout a campaign
• Taking initiative to collect meaningful content at relevant opportunities, such as on media shoots, and at events
Other elements of the role include…
• Interact with consumers in social media channels using social media management software and related tools, including forums
• Be the spokesperson of the brand on forums and social media: news, advice, sales assistance, etc… and seek out partnership opportunities in this space
• Work cross-functionally to brief In house Customer Service team and internal stakeholders and external agencies on new launches or brand information and messaging
• Working with partners to monitor the customer service responses, and correcting misinformation, tone and grammar accordingly
• In collaboration with Marketing, assist with the creation and presentation of Social Media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns based on customer social media analytical data
• Feed back to DMI on the global Instagram channels with suggested builds on the content being posted
• Produce social media listening and engagement reports for internal and external teams to fuel insight development
• Analyse and report on social community trending (pre and post) promotional launches to key internal stakeholders to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
You will be…
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the
world for the better.
• Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
• Adventurous. L’Oreal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your
belly and a great big smile on your face.
• Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we!
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel
right at home whoever you are.
You will have…
• Comprehensive experience in Influencer Engagement, Partnership and Social Media and Content Management
• Experience of leading new strategies within this space and the drive to implement creative and innovative campaigns and strategies
• Delivered brand and category growth for your brands – in dynamic market conditions
• Strong relationship management and collaboration skills
What could L’Oréal offer me?
· World class training and development
· Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
This is an incredible opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world!
If this opportunity has your name written on it, get in quick and apply now!