For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oreal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide the best of cosmetics innovation in terms of quality, efficacy and safety. By meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 36 international complementary brands, like Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Victor & Rolf, L'Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, NYX Professional Make-up, L'Oreal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oreal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
Product Manager Luxury Division
Are you passionate about marketing on luxury products?
Then joining L'Oreal Luxury Product Division Marketing Structure, in the role of “Junior Product Manager” might be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
At L'Oreal Luxury Products Division (LLD), we create offline and online brand experiences that make our customers the center of our iconic brand universe. We make the customer the hero of our brand story. Every day we push boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies to advance the brand building, the retail excellence and the digital engagement creating real emotion through memorable brand experiences and creative marketing initiatives.
Now we are looking for a Product Manager for Luxury Division...
- Orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products
- Contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship
- Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.)
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Adapt the communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilize and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Effectively prepare clear messages for the senior management to present to senior management
- Develop one’s knowledge of the L'Oreal organization, get to know the culture, develop one’s expertise in marketing, project management, operational excellence with one’s manager and team support
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
If you feel excited by this job opportunity then go through the below job criteria and you are one step closer to joining L'Oreal Hellas:
- Bachelor’s degree, a Master Equivalent or MBA would be a plus
- 2-5 years beauty marketing experience required
- Digital Experience a strong plus
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of industry
- Strong Attention to detail
- Creativity, personal drive and innovation
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability in a rapidly changing environment
Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
Driver. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
Only human. You’ll make mistakes sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s ideas.
You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
Does it sound like you? #weareloreal and we are thrilled to receive your CV and potentially meet you!