Domaine: Design Creative Studio
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Pays: Saudi Arabia
This role requires a strong presence in the market (90%) and close follow up on ground with the Beauty Advisors.
- Organize and provide product trainings to Beauty Advisors across the west region
- Coach Beauty Advisors in-store.
- Prepare training materials (PowerPoint presentations)
- Organize the logistics of training sessions (reserve meeting rooms, invite participants , do all the necessary follow up in order to do successful training sessions)
- Take advantage of your market/store visits to check the proper implementation of the Brand guidelines in each store (BAs selling skills, merchandising, incentive programs, stock levels…)
- Represent L’Oreal Paris & Maybelline brands in image, artistry, passion and productivity.
- Work closely with Training Department to set up coaching/training session during the year.
- Guarantee brand image by monitoring each door's quality and merchandising (requesting testers / follow up on maintenance with supplier & VM / following up process on seasonal updated / etc…) and suggest any improvements needed.
- Lead and drive the Sell In / Sell Out Business in the designated doors to achieve monthly/yearly retail targets.
- Ensure 100% sufficient stock level by SKU to achieve sales target.
- Lead and drive the field teams to achieve individual target by delivering outstanding customer service.
- Build up and maintain a strong retailer connection and relationship by daily visit/meeting with key players.
- Share and consolidate customers’ feedback and insights and report it.
People management :
- Motivate and develop the field team Beauty Advisors
- Ensure the best coverage in peak & animation time by setting right schedules (day off, holidays) and follow up sick leaves.
- Developing weekly/monthly report on market activities, & BAs progress.
◄ Retour aux offres