Fonction professionnelle: Retail
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: Saudi Arabia
Retail & Activation Manager - LUXE
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strategic retailer and distributor relationship and maximize opportunities on sell-out and exposures.
- Liaise and negotiate with customer functions including marketing, e-commerce, store operations, logistics, and HR.
- BA enablement (training/coaching/performance management/development) and collaborate closely with distributor brand team
- Review BA incentives budget and coverage and provide recommendation to BDD.
- Review and asses with the help of brand education team the quality of the distributor retail & education team we have in the market.
- Monitor total sell-out, MS, by brand by store, by city.
- Execute Sell-in targets
- Implement commercial and go to market strategy
- Support resources plan discussions with retailer
- Support activation briefing
- Conduct market/competitor and brand performance analysis to identify issues and/or opportunities
- Master retail operations and develop initiates to dive efficiency
· Plan and prepare negotiations using all information and intelligence available with top retailer
MARKETING AND BRAND
- Execute brand philosophy, brand knowledge, and go-to market strategy for responsible brands.
- Support brand promotion budget & ROI
- Look for new brand activation opportunity
- Develop and execute retail sales plan in responsible region at POS
PROFIT AND LOSS MANAGEMNT
- Manage operating accounts of responsible region
- Support BDD in managing the commercial budget (HPP, rentals, retailer panel, BA incentive, promotor)
- Support in managing stock, inventory and PLC
· Identify potential risks in retail and business operations, and support team on mitigation
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres