Fonction professionnelle: Sales & Business Development
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: United Arab Emirates
In charge of direct multibrand commercial development and point of sale execution on their geographical area in the different channels. Leading field teams to excellence in execution and healthy growth of brands within their distribution and developing winning joint business plans with key clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge & Experience
- Develop the commercial & medical strategy of the division across brand portfolio versus distribution channels and retailers/clients optimizing growth and investments, ensuring the construction of timely, mutual beneficial Business Plans with clients.
- Ensures healthy growth of nominal distribution for the brands.
- Full accountability of net sales budget.
- Create annual business plan to achieve growth (sell-in, sell-out, market-share, etc.) in the light of the 3 years vision.
- Lead all negotiations with retailers on key launches, share of space, activity plan, share of assortment, and stock management.
- Establish & develop partnerships and strong relationships with key stakeholders and conduct quarterly business reviews.
- Cascade the commercial plans to his team and ensure execution excellence.
- Ensure the implementation of brand strategies and action plans: draft the brands commercial strategy in line with the marketing priorities and ensure respect of selectivity criteria.
- Ensure the overall achievement of the division results: turnover, market share, profit.
- Ensure jointly with brand management that brands are correctly expressed within retail, in the right distribution.
- Manage commercial structures within the division and anticipate necessary evolutions. Own the commercial minorations: from strategizing its split to optimize sell in growth. Control the spending to ensure net sales delivery. Leads and validates all commercial agreement with key clients through compliance to internal control and legal frame as well as looks at PLC with commercial controller to ensure profitability of agreements.
- Identify best practices in the commercial field and develop shared methodologies and tools to foster retail excellence.
- Build an efficient organization and ensure good communication flows between stakeholders (internally and externally). Cascade the division strategic vision to all field teams.
- Recruit and develop talents within the commercial teams and implement succession plans.
- Recruit and integrate the First level sales managers, manages and motivates them to lead their field teams by exemplarity. Secure roles and sectors are permanently filled with sales, medical teams & trainers. Ensures FLSM offer proper FIT, and that coaching is permanently done by managers to develop and grow sales and field educators team.
- Develops trusting relationships with key customers & doctors in the region.
- Performs monthly monitoring of the sales for the major regional accounts.
- Contributes to and coordination the development of sustainable new client partnerships in the region.
- Build, develop and manage your team, in line with L'Oreal simplicity values. Promoting a working environment of cooperation, entrepreneurship, engagement and enablement.
- Integrates sustainability and business ethics in all decision making and influences teams in that direction.
- Shares & leverages best practices cross the brands and other countries.
- Define team KPI's and incentives in line with division priorities and top opportunities to ensure team delivery of sales results.
Skills & Abilities
- 5 years' experience in Commercial/multi-function
- 3 years' experience in team management
- Education: BS or Masters
- Strategic thinker with extensive knowledge of commercial strategy
- Ability to envision long term market potential and translate it into clear and identifiable goals for where to take the business
- Experience in large team management: high energy and modern leader who knows how to maintain personal energy and focus, speed and hands-on approach to achieve excellence in execution and results whilst developing teams. Coaching skills to train and upskill FLSM.
- Strong influencing skills
- Extensive rigor and excellent analytical skills
- Strong resilience and determination
- Strong commercial skills (business drivers, turnover and profit optimization...)
- Ability to develop customer customer centric business plans and nurture relationship with clients
- Robust communication skills
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres