Domaine: Retail Siège
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Pays/Région: United Arab Emirates
- Planning the stock merchandising in store by building planograms from conception.
- Full ownership of building in store stock and MDQ (Minimum Display Quantity) through a thorough analysis of sales performance, alignment with marketing on brand priorities and with the supply chain team on stock cover and health.
- Manages the whole process of ‘In’ and ‘Outs’, discontinuations and product availability in store from a display POV.
- Works with the retail partner to maintain inventory of stock in store.
Planning the introduction of product batches and NPD seasonally, in order to make space for newness in store.
- Full ownership of ordering cassettes for new launches, furniture inventory and artwork updates in store.
- Develops tools and trackers to enable partner and team peers to be updated on all VM and store merchandising topics at all times.
- Assists the Retail Manager in ensuring all visual merchandising is up to date and delivered to store in time.
- Must have experience of planning and merchandising in a retail environment, preferably in makeup.
- Ability to plan and project manage multiple store locations.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Able to work under pressure.