Domaine: Finance & Gestion
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Pays: United Arab Emirates
- Make minimum 40 calls a day for payment, ensuring timely follow up on promises to pay, call backs, etc.
- Recording the outcome of calls on a daily basis
- Coordinate for payment collection with relevant parties
- Resolve all situations pertaining to complaints, disputes, returns and deductions
- Flag & escalate potential risks
- Follow dunning process
- Coordinate internally with police proceedings if/when necessary
This is a temporary role for 3 months and the candidate must be fluent Arabic speakers.