Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: United Arab Emirates
· Establish and arrange haulage requirements on a daily basis in order to meet the needs of the business
· Liaise with traffic Coordinators/warehouse to efficiently manage the loading plan for LOME transport.
· Produce and maintain Key Performance Indicators for LOME distributors & retail customers using existing- Delivery Lead time, Truck Fill Rate, Cut Off Provision, Outbound Transport budget
· Collate and maintain key information for carrier reports for review at monthly meetings
· Work with Transport Manager to control & enhance the existing transport plan
· Ensure that an efficient handover is maintained across traffic controllers
· Other ad hoc duties as directed by Transport Manager
· Undertake projects as directed by the Transport Manager
NB: The role is likely to evolve and further responsibilities/projects will be identified in due course.
· To be the first point of contact for transport related matters, instigating the resolution of issues arising from the daily operational activities.
· Implement effective and relevant transport methods and strategies which to ensure the needs of the organisation and its customers are achieved.
· Take full responsibility for the validation of invoices and the subsequent cost allocation to the affaires within their Division, also the production of any associated management information and KPIs.
· Assist on transport projects, depending on size and Divisional context.
· Attend the regular carrier review meetings.
· Attend the weekly/monthly Transport meeting with Divisions.
· KSA Documentation Submission to Finance For Zakar/Tax Recon Purposes
· Manage the outbound team (LOME + 3PL resource) in most efficient manner.
· Ensure all the legal formality and documentation is done in compliant manner