Fonction professionnelle: Sales & Business Development
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: United Arab Emirates
· Motivate, manage and develop customers within a given geographic area for a specific brand portfolio.
· Achieve the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Regional Sales Manager.
· Control the sell-in and sell-out of customers under his/her responsibility, establish an action plan with his/her manager, using, in particular, sales panels and the CRM tool made available to him/her (decreasing turnover).
· Guarantee the brand image expressed at the point of sale,
· Inform beauty consultants/managers and teams at the points of sale and hairdressers in salons about launches, focusing on the messages for the sale, and advise that they participate in business training, according to the needs and business challenges of their point of sale. Create challenges to stimulate sales.
· Sell events to decision makers within salons by showing them the potential.
· Ensure that sales events are implemented correctly - including enthusiastic advisers/teams in the points of sale- and monitor the achievement of event targets,
· Enforce compliance with merchandising at the point of sale
· Control the quality of the provision of the sales event service and prepare a report.
· Conduct competitive intelligence on the points of sale.
· Identify opportunities and win new customers in accordance with the objectives set by the brand.
· Maximise the In Salon Market Share (ISMS) by implementing all product categories and ensuring that a maximum number of different referrals are made with regard to the potential of the salon.
· Ensure an effective educational partnership (recruit customers for training, attending events, etc.)
· Conduct regular development interviews with customers to track the achievement of sales targets and identify possible development activities (training, consultancy and development interventions, further referrals, etc.).
PROFESSIONAL& TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
MASTERS COMMERCE FUNDAMENTALS
· Activates Business Drivers
· Pursues turnover and profit optimization
· Stays up-to-date with market, consumers& competitors
· Builds on categories Shopper insight
DEVELOPS CUSTOMER CENTRIC BUSINESS
· Collects and connects comprehensive knowledge about the retailer/prescriber/Salon
· Influences the retailer/prescriber/Salon
· Builds retailers development plans
· Manages intermediate agent relationships
· Adapts brand distribution strategy
· Collaborates across functions
BUILDS SELLING PROPOSITION & NEGOTIATE
· Builds Selling story
· Sets negotiation priorities
· Conducts Win-Win negotiation
· Ensures compliance
MONITORS SELL IN & SELL OUT EXCELLENCE
· Forecasts business with accuracy
· Drives Point of Sales field execution
· Follows-up & controls
· Masters brand selling scenarios
· Manages BA/DA staffing & relationship
· PEOPLE DEVELOPER
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
You must be in your final year or a fresh graduate (less than a year)
You must be available for at least 6 months starting from the 13th of January
Ready to start your L’Oréal adventure? Let us know more about you by applying now to this offer!