Fonction professionnelle: Human Resources
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: United Arab Emirates
HR RECRUITMENT GRADUATE PROGRAM
An internship at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join our HR team for a 6-12 months assignment.
360 Management of our Graduate Internship program – EVP, advertising, sourcing, recruiting, assessment centres, line manager training, development, induction, partner to the business etc
· Continuous development of the internship program, ensuring we have Implement a structured and professional scheme with integrated training path (LFD).
· Key contact for universities and campus activities.
· Animate the interns community through intern committee.
· Design and implement a summer internship program with our key targets is Emirati and local GCC talents.
· Identify local talents throughout the competition to send to the business.
· Increase campus partnerships for Brandstorm.
· Lead on Brandstorm and ensure talent is spotted for Intern/MT scheme and entry level recruitment.
· Identifying new media/means of sourcing
· Support Recruitment team with experienced hire recruitment – advertising, sourcing, TI’s Interviews
· Become a recruitment partner for the business and managers
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS