Candidate must have experience in retail/distribution (4-6 years) to manage a luxury brand across the market. Working closely with the distributors ensuring proper execution of trade plans. Following up and reporting of on trade activations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with distribution team ensuring flawless execution on on-trade activations.
- Ensuring stock availability, GWPs, testers at POS level at all times
- Following up on sell-out by axe
- Developing action plans by retailer by axe
- Maintaining merchandising guidelines for all POSs as per brand guidelines with distributor
- Daily communication with BDM, Distribution Brand Manager, Brand BAs, etc…
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Retail/Distribution knowledge and ideas to implement in stores.
- Beauty or FMCG experience
- Up to date with latest beauty trends on the market
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Team player
- Working outside regular working hours if needed
- Excel & Power point intermediate level
- Arabic & English speaker; French is a big plus
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Capability of leading on projects
- Commercial sense + numbers savvy