Position Overview: The Logistics Launch Manager’s primary purpose is to track and manage the Supply Chain functions to support product launches through the implementation of Supply Chain methodologies of the Piscataway Manufacturing facility.
- Manage the delivery of Supply Chain (SC) implementations in support of new products or programs.
- Evaluate project timelines and provide feedback to the Division/s in terms of feasibility.
- Provide solutions to bottlenecks impeding the launch implementation and optimal supply chain management.
- Manage deployment of production plans through engagement with cross-functional teams.
- Interface with all operations required to ensure end-to-end delivery of Supply Chain functionality.
- Manage inventories for products manufactured by the Piscataway plant and subcontractors in an efficient manner while maximizing customer service and minimizing production downtime.
- Deliver content to annual portfolio planning activity to ensure that expected launches/new capabilities are delivered.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for continuous flow of operations.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Supply Chain discipline required.
- APICS certification preferred.
- 5 + years management experience in a high performance manufacturing facility, cosmetics industry preferred.
- Personal computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, pivot tables, presentations, graphics software and database management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.