The Keyholder is responsible for achieving individual sales goals and clientele goals set by store management. Achieve superior customer service standards set by the store. Contribute to the overall growth and success of the store while, complying with company policies and procedures. Develop customer relationships and nurtures repeat business. Adhere to and execute all open & close procedures in line with company guidelines. Conduct oneself with integrity, respect and professionalism.
• Assist Store Manager in achieving store sales goals in conjunction with reaching individual sales goals established by management team
• Enforce company policies and procedures
• Perform open and close procedures for the store
• Provide training to new store employees
• Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
• Utilize resources, eliminate roadblocks and drive process improvement
• Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
• Intermittent supervision required
- Intermittent supervision in absence of Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager.
- Enforce company policies and procedures
- Responsible for open & close procedures of the store
- Assists in training of store new hires when required
- Retail and/or cosmetic experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- Effective communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative marketing skills to drive business performance
- Basic computer skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and to work nights and weekends
- High School diploma required; College education preferred
- Physical Environment: Must be able to work on the sales floor for extended periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.