Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Kentucky - Walton
Job Title: MMS I (Order Processing)
Function: Physical Flows
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
MMS I is responsible for the accurate selection of products to fill customer orders and deliver these products to the shipping dock in a manner that meets company standards of safety, quality, and productivity. This employee is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. An MMS I must be available to work scheduled hours to meet customer demands.
Education: High school graduate or GED equivalent
Experience: Zero to one year experience in a warehouse / manufacturing environment, forklift experience is a plus
Knowledge/Skills: Computer skills, familiar with electronic scanning devices is a plus
Responsibilities / Tasks / Duties
1. Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring the correct number and type of damage free products are palletized and prepared to ship. Transport pallets to wrapping / shipping locations as necessary. Ensure proper labeling is placed on all orders. Perform sorting, wrapping, packing and other miscellaneous tasks as required. Utilize RF scanners and the WMS. On a daily basis, inspect all assigned equipment.
2. Train newly hired employees, both permanent and temporary, on tasks, duties, and responsibilities within case picking operations.
3. Conduct operations and model behavior that promotes a safe environment. These actions would include reviewing your surroundings and making eye contact with employees nearby, stopping when required, and sounding the horn correctly as examples.
4. Check product for accuracy in inventory and damage, communicate any discrepancies immediately. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation in the WMS.
5. Maintain a clean and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
1. Must demonstrate 100% responsibility.
2. Must have the ability and willingness to learn new operations / technologies.
3. Must deliver outstanding results through teamwork, selflessly developing and training others for success.
4. Must have a positive attitude and be open to new ideas and concepts.
5. Must thrive within a changing organization requiring the need to multi-task.
6. Must listen for understanding and communicate using the Who, What, When, Where, Why and How model.
7. Must resolve conflicts directly and be committed to team decisions.