Working within the picking, packing, and preparation of outbound shipments. Auditing of the outbound shipments as well as cycle counting bins within the warehouse for Quality Control. May also be responsible for operating Class 3 (Walkie-Rider, Electric Pallet Jack or Masted Electric Pallet Jack) powered material handling equipment (MHE) to move and stack merchandise under the site’s safety guidelines.
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Preferred: 1 year experience in warehouse environment
- Must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math and write legibly
- The ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety is extremely important
- Lift up to 35lbs.
- Bend, twist, stand for up to 8 hours per day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.