Job Title: Material Movement Specialist (MMS II – Physical Flows)
Shift: 2nd Shift, 2:00 pm – 10:05pm
FLSA: Non - Exempt
MMS II Responsibilities
- Equipment: Load, unload, move, stack and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other powered equipment. Maintain equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on assigned equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods and OSHA standards.
- Receiving/ Putaway: Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Order Picking: Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Loading: Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into rail cars, trailers or containers.
- Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances
- Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Safety, Housekeeping, Security: Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OHSA and other applicable standards. Report issues and problems to Management.
- Communication: Coordinate as necessary with all other departments/functions.
- Value-Add Services: May help pick pack, light assembly and record storage. Pick and pack is defined as order picking and/or assembly of products in less than or full case lots. Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking, and repacking as needed. Perform special projects/tasks as assigned.
- Safety: Will support and abide by the company’s safety program and all safety initiatives, policies and procedures.
Reports to Manager/Supervisor.
- Professional interactive and customer service skills.
- Ability to work for extended hours.
- Excellent analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to obtain L’Oreal forklift certification.
- Ability to shift priorities easily.
- Ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety.
Education: High school graduate.
Experience: 1 year experience in warehouse environment.
Knowledge/Skills: Must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
Lift up to 50lbs. Bend, twist, stand for up to 8 hours per day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.