Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: York (Pennsylvania)
Pays: United States
Maintenance Mechanic II
East Manchester, PA
| || |
This multi craft position is responsible for maintaining all components of the conveyor system and building systems as well as assisting with external vendors and contractors as required.
- Ability to demonstrate working knowledge of troubleshooting and replacing electrical control components.
- General knowledge of building systems including wet sprinkler systems, compressed air systems and plumbing.
- General knowledge of HVAC systems including split systems, make up air units, air handling units, gas regulators and components and supply / exhaust systems, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate working knowledge of building electrical systems including 480V, 277V, 208V, 120V and 24 VDC systems.
- Conform to LOTO site procedures for all equipment.
- Conducting preventive maintenance (PMs) on all building and conveyor systems within established timelines.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including, Outlook and Word.
- Responsible for daily communication of all pertinent information regarding building infrastructure, systems operation and maintenance to departmental management and maintenance team.
- Responsible for housekeeping and clean up of maintenance and project areas on a daily basis.
- Ability to demonstrate the interpretation of specifications, schematics, operation and maintenance manuals, etc.
- Assists Maintenance Manager in developing standard operating procedures, daily work schedules, and duty cycles for all repairs and maintenance for conveyor, building, HVAC and electrical systems.
- Assist Maintenance Manager in managing 3rd party building, mechanical, HVAC, and electrical contractors conducting service, repair and new contract work.
- Diagnose and perform general mechanical and electrical equipment repairs including light fabrication.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (To include relevant work experience, competencies and education requirements):
- 1 year in an Industrial Maintenance position preferred
- 1 year of conveyor repair experience preferred
- Require prior knowledge and usage of Lockout/Tagout Procedures
- Prior forklift certification/experience preferred
- Prior scissor lift experience preferred
- Knowledge of light mig welding and mounting systems fabrication
- Familiar with GMP’s
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Ability to shift working hours as required to complete projects and component replacements
- High school diploma or GED required
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres