Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Work with key stakeholders in the Plant to manage spare parts, kit jobs, CMMS and planned maintenance. This will be a centralized position working with Plant Operations, and will need to interface with the Technical Managers, Cell Managers, Short Term Planners, Safety Manager, Facility Manger, etc. This position directly reports to the Maintenance Excellence Manager.
- Implement and utilize parts management system (CMMS)
- Parts ordering / Inventory control
- Identify critical spares and help manage critical spares strategy
- Up to date parts ordering tracking system
- Manage PM BOM
- “Kit” planned maintenance jobs
- Prepare tools, parts, permits, Work Instructions
- Storeroom 5S ownership
- Help manage PM Schedule
- Conduct RCA on safety, quality, performance losses
- Work with technical team, Short term planners, and cell managers to schedule resources for Planned Maintenance
- Analyze repair/PM trends & optimize parts/PM
- Conduct training on use of parts control system, develop training for new parts/procedures implemented
- Develop and maintain CMMS content - parts and maintenance
- Develop & Report on 3-5 key maintenance performance indicators (KPI)
- Must possess a strong technical aptitude and ability to work in a clean, safe manner.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid Time Management capabilities
- Entrepreneurship attitude
- Extremely Organized
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical or Vocational training preferred
- Must have three (3) to five (5) years experience in a Manufacturing environment and have a strong technical background.
- Strong understanding of Planned Maintenance processes.
- Prior experience strongly desirable
- Wide background on multiple disciplines of machine equipment
- Basic TPM foundation
- Inventory Management practices
- Safety risk evaluation experience (part of the permitting process)
◄ Retour aux offres