Title: Manager, Accounts Payable
Accountable for the overall success of the Accounts Payable team. Manage multiple supervisors and staff processing a large volume of transaction on the SAP Fusion, SAP WISE and SAP Canada platforms. Leverage synergies within Accounts Payable Shared Services Department using scanning and robotic technology. Key responsibility - manage a large staff while maintaining and increasing productivity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the entire Accounts Payable function to ensure the team is operating efficiently and vendors are paid timely and accurately.
- Manage the AP/Purchasing link required to ensure the 3-way match process is fully functional and controls are in place.
- Understand each business segment to ensure existing policies and procedures are managed correctly and best practices are employed.
- Implement practical solutions to problems.
- Manage a team of travel and entertainment (T&E) auditors who will ensure policy compliance to all expense report submissions.
- Perform special projects and coordinate with shared services teams in NJ. Such as E-invoicing, P-card and work flow automation to gain departmental efficiencies
- Establish, monitor and analyze department key performance metrics.
- Project lead for significant AP process improvement, compliance, and other ad hoc initiatives
- Responsible for the hiring, training & development of staff
- Conduct performance evaluations of staff
- Performs other miscellaneous tasks and duties as assigned by SSC head.
- BA/BS of Accounting or related field required
- 9-15 years of related work experience required managing a large scale accounts payable team
- SAP experience required
- Must be able to lead, manage, and motivate a diverse staff
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel with Pivot tables
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to delivering quality results and overcoming obstacles and challenges in a time-sensitive environment
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Consumer products company background preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.