Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: New York City
Pays: United States
Office of the CMO
Manager, Content Excellence
10 Hudson Yards, New York NY
The Role will comprise:
- 50% Content Leadership and Brand Upskilling, Measurement Program Management
- Brand Meetings & briefing agencies, oversight of brand partnerships, interfacing with brands + CMO Counterparts on needs and recapping/sharing program highlights etc
- 25% Tech / Digital IT / 3P vendor management
- Technology Issue tracking & escalation, interfacing on personalization, data, CRM projects as well as overall site health management
- Management of Photon/Valtech, Smart Assistant, One Spot, etc.
- Escalation of tech issues overall daily PM of tickets/etc. (support from EG, EL)
- 15% Cross-Category and Brand Reporting, best practices & analytics; Ongoing Content learnings and optimization analysis & direction via guidelines/playbook
- 10% Interfacing with CMO counterparts on relevant partnerships/opportunities for Content Measurement opportunities (DDM, Brand leaders, Procurement, Omni, etc.)
We are looking for an energetic, collaborative, creative and analytical minded, self driver who is eager to learn and partner with Brands and CMO team to crack L'Oreal USA (LUSA) Content That Works.
The candidate will work closely with the VP of Content to set strategy, and will lead the execution of Content That Works.
- Increase LUSA Content capabilities and Creative Testing & Learning by supporting and acting as the creative glue between Brands, Agencies and Production/Content Partners
- Provide resources to advance Content and Digital marketing
- Enable brands to create measureable, data driven campaigns acting as center of excellence.
- Define Content Measurement along with AA team- build tools and unified reporting across brands focusing on key KPI’s
- Socialize and implement Content Measurement and ROI process in partnership with AA and CMI
- Collaborate with CMI, AA and Omni team counterparts to create and scale the Content Measurement Guidebook.
- Lead Content and Creative initiatives with Platform partners (Facebook/IG, Google, Pinterest, Amazon) identifying pilot brands, facilitating integration and execution, and sharing best practices.
- Act as CMO Liaison between corporate content and brand marketing teams, PR teams, digital and eCom teams to understand brand paniers, priorities and initiatives and ensure they are translated and supported by the Measurement Pod.
- Lead test & learn programs with brand teams and AA by creating a learning framework for Content by Campaign.
- Support Content team with materials for digital trainings and feed into Art & Science of Content along with VP of Content
- Test & learn content to commerce through monitoring and testing of content that performs and optimizing sites and campaigns in real time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres