Job Title: Manager –Commercial Analytics
Reports to: VP - Sales
Location: New York, NY
The Dermablend Manager, Commercial Analytics will be a key partner to the sales and internal teams providing sales analytics, reporting and sales administration support for the brand. Primary focus is to provide thought leadership and analytics identifying strategic opportunities and business performance for the brand. The Sales Operations Mgr is responsible for sales reporting, sales analytics and sales administration support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Develop & maintain yearly forecasts and budgets for brand sell in and sell out objectives. Work with VP sales on updated forecasting based on trends/performance to actualize and support yearly trend process
2. Design, distribute, and maintain key standard reporting for brand & support adhoc requests
3. Serve as lead contact point and analytical support for sales team [HQ and field team].
4. Lead the design of performance tracking reports, opportunity analysis, insight on promotional ROI
5. Manage sales administration function to include management and development of:
- Interface with sales portals [analyzer] to pull sales data as needed for reporting & maintain all updates on portal as necessary
- Maintain field universe and update territory alignments as needed
- Work with VP Sales to develop sales goals, track sales vs. quota performance
- Management of quarterly bonus process
- Work with internal L’Oreal teams to set up new item launches, price updates, retailer account data
- Maintain and update customer universe [store lists]
- Ensure data integrity across data sources
- Requires strategic thinking skills, creative and original in terms of new or improved methods, procedures or ideas regarding processes. Responsible for all assigned projects and objectives; works in collaboration with all internal departments.
- Work is reviewed in terms of meeting the organization’s objectives and schedules. Ability to handle multiple projects at one time and meet required deadlines.
- Contact with sales managers, marketing managers, and other related functions and departments within New York. This position will provide contact and interaction with senior leadership.
- 4 year college degree
- Candidate should possess analytical experience, with a CPG background preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Functional/Technical Expertise
- Effective Business Communication written and oral skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Persuasive Presentation skills
- Industry knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinking
- Planning and self-management
- Self-motivated and directed
- Able to balance internal and external customer demands
- Ability to perform under pressure within tight deadlines
- Decision Making Skills
- Advanced computer skills in a Windows based environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.