Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Pays: United States
L’Oreal USA SAP FICO Business Analyst (DESIGN TEAM)
Location: Berkeley Heights NJ
Job Summary: Depending on the business needs of the Supply Chain/Finance teams, you identify and analyze options for improving or developing IT applications and contribute to the maintenance of applications. As an SAP FICO Analyst, you are responsible for deploying or upgrading SAP solutions. You will participate in many stages of development such as business analysis, requirements definitions, testing and training. In addition, you will support the internal customer base with trouble shooting and problem resolution.
Responsibilities include :
- Primary role of this position is SAP Finance/Accounting (SAP FICO)
- Act as business process advisor to business users in the areas of General Ledger, Fixed Assets (FA), and major areas of Controlling including Cost Center Accounting (CCA), CO-Internal Order (IO), and EC-Profit Center Accounting (PCA), CO-PA (Profitability analysis).
- Working with both business users and IT counterparts, participate in requirements definitions for acquisitions, new functionality and enhancements to existing processes. Focus is on the financial aspects, with basic understanding of full integration models where financial impacts occur within the SAP modules.
- Ensure Core IT policies, procedures, and guidelines are adhered to while designing IT Solutions to add value to business
- Analyze the impact of proposed solutions on actual processes and manage priorities.
- Prepare and execute unit/integrations tests.
- Take responsibility for cut-over and post go-live activities.
- Prepare training documentation on new processes.
- Provide level 1 support to end user community
- Analyze the causes of the incidents and propose appropriate action plans.
- Manage existing relationships with internal customers by keeping them regularly informed of developments and improvements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience with accounting/finance focus
- Business Skills: Functional knowledge of the order to cash / procure to pay / financial reporting processes, with focus on the financial implications.
- Interpersonal Skills: Professional Presence, Innovation /Creativity, Flexibility / Adaptability to Change, Consulting, Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, Active Listening, Interviewing, Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Technical Skills:
- Expertise on SAP FICO module, with basic knowledge of integration between SD, MM, WM and FICO
- Should have experience leading process design sessions with business users. Full cycle implementation
- Strong organizational skills as well as strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities as demonstrated by completion of tasks in compliance with deadlines
- Qualified candidates should be able to manage business users independently, be self-motivated, proactive and a team player
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres