Job Title: Manager, Master Production Scheduler
Supervisor Title: Director, Logistics
Location: Somerset, NJ
Build a balanced production plan over a 12-month rolling period based on the consolidated customer demands by the MSL and the information on capacity, industrial constraints, components/raw material availability and reactivity
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define with the Market Supply Logistics (MSL) team key priorities and parameters for production planning, taking into consideration the relevant supply methods, reactivity levels and the stage of the product lifestage
- Build and validate with the MSL and UP the rolling 12 month production plan allocating the equipment capacities of the plant
- Determine production priorities and communicate availability dates on cruising products to MSL
- Coordinate with Launch team to ensure correct prioritization and planning of launches
- Daily issuance of Achievement/Adherence report to ensure 100% realization of plan
- Define production parameters together with the short term planners
- Analyze and challenge the plant performance in terms of service and plan realization
- Control inventory levels of Finished Goods/WIP including obsoletes and slow movers
- Develop, communicate and lead budget and 3 year plan process
- Communicate and influence with all stakeholders.
- Own and drive agility programs
- [3-5] [5+] years of experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
- SAP experience preferred
- Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously; manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
- Proven ability to develop short and long-range plans that meet established objectives and contribute to the overall goals and mission of the company.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred.
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.