Job Title: Manager, Merchandising and E-Commerce
Function: E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
Supervisor Title: Assistant Vice President
Section 2: Job Summary
This position will focus on growing .com business for multiple L’Oreal brands. As a Merchandising and E-Commerce Manager, you will need to be well versed in onsite catalog management, inventory management, SEO, communication & promotional strategies, as well as onsite management to drive E-commerce conversion sales through on site merchandising. The role requires the ability to strategize and execute best in class digital programs to meet our brand objectives. This includes taking initiative, working cross-functionally, and executing programs from start to finish on a Demandware E-Commerce platform. In this role, you will need the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to bring projects to life, while maintaining a results driven approach. This person should have strong communication skills and understand how to prioritize projects. This person must also be a self-starter who has the ability to work well independently and in a team setting. In addition, the manager will work closely with Brand Marketing, Acquisition, CRM, Content, Supply Chain/Demand Planning, Customer service and 3rd party vendors.
Section 3: Requirements
- 5-7 years’ experience in digital marketing focused on websites, including adding front end functionality, content development and driving sales; Agency experience a plus. At least 4 of years of online merchandising, on-site digital strategy development & E-commerce
- Basic Technical knowledge with experience working with 3rd party integrations
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (DemandWare) required
- Experience with inventory management for onsite assortments
- Prepare and present promotional budget including revenue forecasts, promotional expense and internal
- Communications plans for management approval.
- Working knowledge of SEO and using it to drive conversion
- Develop on-site Merchandising vision to drive conversion and repeat visits/purchase
- Partnership with IT, Development partners and Creative to create best in class on site experience
- Maintenance of site experience, opening Jira tickets as needed, trouble shooting, and maintaining update schedule
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates strong digital vision
- Willingness to learn new technologies and platforms
- Must be highly organized and adapt to change as needed
- Clear understanding of full customer journey
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across a matrixed environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide optimization recommendations
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent organizational skills with avid attention to detail and follow through.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication, negotiation skills
- Proven ability in successfully running multiple projects
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently, and as part of a team
- Experience with E-commerce website launches
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Advanced PC skills (MS Word, Microsoft Outlook Calendar & E-Mail, Excel, Power Point)
Section 4: Key Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
- Project execution and strategy
- Analyze and report performance, analytics and make recommendations
- Manage Agencies and internal partners
- Ensures alignment with Marketing, Supply Chain, and Internal teams on content and timelines
- Budget planning and reconciliation.
Section 5: Required Competencies
1. Managing Complexity, Interacts Effectively, Innovates, Leads with Human Sensitivity, Achieves Results with Integrity, entrepreneurial spirit
2. Passion and understanding for digital (strategy and basic technical)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.