Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Florida - St. Petersburg
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
JOB TITLE: Manager, National Education Studio & Summit Events
REPORTS TO: AVP – Education Administration
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL (NOC)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
National Education Studio:
- Manage Studio event calendar, ensuring efficient scheduling and utilization of the facility.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize utilization and maximize commercial potential of Studio, including social media programs, live promotions, brand partnerships, and other appropriate initiatives.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Studio-related communications with all internal and external parties.
- Manage appropriate space preparation, set-up and on-site logistics for all Studio events.
- Manage inventory and maintenance of Studio equipment and supplies.
- Partner with facilities management to ensure proper cleaning, maintenance, and security of Studio facility.
- Ensure accurate accounting and reporting of Studio-related expenses.
- Create and maintain monthly financial and activity reports for Education management and other stakeholders.
- Work with SalonCentric sales team and PPD Drive Salon Success team on all aspects of the the scheduling and execution of Summit Salon Business Center education events.
- Maintain accurate accounting of event expenses, attendance and other metrics.
- Provide updated monthly financial statements and marketplace reports for SSBC events.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Education management.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years of experience in the planning and management of events and/or educational activities, or comparable professional experience, with at least 1-2 years of experience in the professional salon industry
- Demonstrated skills in managing all details of complex events and ability to successfully adapt to the changing demands of live events.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management abilities
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint (required) and SalesForce.com (preferred)
- Ability to manage a high volume of activity in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience managing budgets and tracking/reporting financial results, sales, event attendance and other metrics.
- Experience negotiating contracts and maintaining vendor relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required
- Ability to initiate and maintain positive and productive professional relationships across functions, levels and organizations
- Occasional travel required, including overnight (up to 10%)
- Ability to work irregular hours, including weekends, as required by activity schedule
◄ Retour aux offres