Fonction professionnelle: Information Systems
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Clark, NJ
Pays: United States
L'Oreal Research & Innovation
Clark, New Jersey
IT Manager, Project Management Office
The R&I PMO Manager is responsible to manage all incoming IT requests (software and hardware). As such the Manager will partner with all functions at R&I to understand thoroughly the needs of users. The R&I PMO will co-construct the IT road map with local and global key stakeholders and ensure that projects follow best practices and budgets are performing according to best practices. The PMO Manager is responsible to orchestrate the communication and to organize events for R&I IT US.
The R&I PMO reports directly to the Head of IT, R&I USA.
- The PMO Manager is in charge of the management of IT demands for R&I TI US. As part of this Manager, the PMO will analyze user requirements, propose options, collaborate on the business case, coordinate with the Application managers.
- The PMO Manager provides Project Management best practices and coaching and will lead by example by managing key projects.
- The PMO Manager is responsible for managing the Lab Project Portfolio and road map. In order to do so, the PMO works extensively with Business stakeholders, Business Governance Managers and IT Management. The Manager requires alignment with Global L’Oreal stakeholders.
- The PMO Manager will coordinate the Business Owner group for the USA. The PMO Manager is part of the global PMO, CIO office network
- The PMO Manager is responsible for designing and implementing all Communications for R&I IT US. He/she will work in collaboration with R&I US Communication Manager to leverage all resources available and maximize impact.
- The PMO contributes to budget definition. The PMO is responsible to monitor spend vs. budget for all IT projects.
- The PMO is responsible to coordinate response to internal and external audits when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong Portfolio and Project Management
- Proven ability to manage software lifecycles with Agile Methodologies
- Proven ability to project performances and budgets.
- Seeks for constant process. people and performance improvement.
- Talented in collaborating effectively across departmental functions
- Excellent organizational abilities. Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) for various audiences (including scientists, transversal functions and executives)
- Active listener, able to train, able to constructively challenge
- Knowledge of ServiceNow (PPM) is preferred
- Self-starting, proactive behavior, autonomy, listening and training skills.
Education and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience of PM experience in Digital deliveries.
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA is preferred
- Experience Managing projects with Agile and DevOps organizations
- Experience in Lab/Scientific environment is a nice to have
- Project Management Certification is nice to have
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres