Fonction professionnelle: Research & Innovation
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Newport Beach, CA
Pays: United States
Manager, Open Development – Urban Decay
Responsible for technical aspects of developing and homologating specific products for Urban Decay (UD). Must successfully develop awareness of scientific literature, raw material technology, processing methodology, and marketing/consumer trends required to perform innovative product development assignments in an efficient manner. Must have strong communications skills to engage key stakeholders (UD, L’Oreal R&I teams, Vendors) to define evolving priorities and working methods. Must be able to manage complexity and changing priorities within a fast paced environment.
Accountabilities for Manager:
- Track and maintain awareness of UD development projects and manage multiple projects and priorities with varying complexity at a given time. Coordinate with the UD Development team to ensure launch targets are met.
- Work closely with designated vendors to obtain the data needed in order to build a good foundation to initiate formula review and formula entry
- Initiate formula entry into internal systems and issue documentation for existing and new UD products.
- Provide management, internal labs, and support teams with information regarding the UD brand, status of projects, and product information, as well coordinate and follow up on general requests.
- Maintain good relationships with vendors to ensure product quality in a timely fashion
- Identify raw materials and technologies suitable for product development from either internal labs or vendors.
- Demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness in proactively identifying and proposing solutions to issues that may arise during product development.
- Work closely with designated cross-functional teams to help obtain sufficient data for claim validation
- Provide technical support on product communication and claims
- Monitor the quality and conformity of formulas
- Provide mentoring and training to support groups and colleagues
- BS in Chemistry or related sciences
- 5+ years’ experience in cosmetics industry, color cosmetics preferred
- 2+ years of management experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to prioritize, handle multiple projects, and work with various groups within a matrix organization
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres