Manager/Senior Manager, Omni-Shopper Marketing – essie US
Job: Manager/Senior Manager, Omni-Shopper Marketing – essie US
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: New York - New York
- Responsible for creating and executing monthly national GTM consumer-centric brand activation plans (in-store and online) in partnership with the Brand Marketing and BBD teams to support pillars, launches and maximize market share. Includes managing national displays, kits/promotions and online exclusives.
- Work with Sales, Customer Marketing, BBD and Brand Marketing to customize online and instore GTM activation plans for key accounts to maximize market share through all levers available from an omni-channel perspective.
- Includes display/in-store activations, sampling, off-shelf placement, e-retail media, local media, m1 budgets and digital content.
- Includes developing co-branded partnership activations with internal & external brands, including display & 360
- Liaison between brand marketers, Consumer Activation, Brand Engagement and customer marketing to secure 360 support for retailer activations.
- Responsible for on-time execution and budgets for all planned activities.
- Responsible for the maintenance and distribution of all shopper trackers for my category.
- Monitor & track sell-through for each account & partner with sales to proactively adjust plans to deliver sell-through/sell-in targets.
- Responsible for monthly e-commerce data reports and analysis.
- Develop & own e-retail content strategy/vision, including the development of custom activation content, creation/navigation of online landing pages for key retailers and executing review seeding/pre-buzz.
- Act as a liaison between E-commerce team, DMI, Brand Marketers and platform managers to oversee and execute the development of new launch PDPs content/copy for e-retailer websites
- Manage and execute existing A+ content and monitor content updates.
- Coordinate review seeding for key innovation/collections
- Understand the assortment requirements to win on-line and in-store. Work with account managers to develop retailer specific product assortments, including optimizing e-commerce hero sku strategy and developing kits/multi-packs/exclusive products.
- Responsible for developing seasonal Beauty Advisor guides and video content. Liaise with brand marketers to develop new launch copy and assets.
- Responsible for strategic planning and execution of e-Retail Media/Search for key accounts, including briefing, reporting, creative asset development, ongoing optimizations and investment strategy for e-retail for brand/category.
- Keep current on all new e-commerce tools and opportunities to continuously test & learn and drive e-commerce acceleration and O to O strategy.
- Assist Customer Marketing leads in all account meeting preparation with responsibility for comps and samples.
- Manage and development 1 direct report
- Sales and growth, with a focus on priority retailers / P&L (B&M + e-commerce)
- Display sell-in and sell-through
- E-Commerce: market share, traffic, conversion, media metrics (display + search)
- 360 plans aligned to brand equity and retailer needs
- 4-8 years of Industry related marketing or ecommerce work experience with customer-centric background
- Strong understanding of cosmetics and retailer landscape, challenges and opportunities
- In-depth knowledge of:
- Account management
- Amazon and other key e-retailers
- Retailer strategy and opportunities for growth
- Shopper Marketing Levers
- Omni-shopper marketing insights
- Internal Processes and Systems: DPM/Sharepoint/Clavis/Vendor Central
- E-retail Media Strategy/Execution/Analysis (Search & Display)
- Demonstrated L’Oréal Competencies: Leadership, Entrepreneurial Management, Achiever, and Innovator
- Ability to work autonomously, strong organization and planning in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Proven marketing skills to develop 360 campaigns, tailored to each account, brand panier, portfolio gaps and opportunities.
- Leadership: Demonstration of leadership with team; support brand and customers
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- PC Proficiency (Microsoft Suite)
- Strong collaboration skills with ability to create a network of influence
- Sharp analytical skills to monitor & optimize ROI
- Market Research: ability to read and interpret research data
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (written and oral) including ability to present with clarity & conviction
- Strong appreciation for our business / sensitivity to métier. In-depth knowledge of brand equity and management
- Creative storytelling & content creation
- Must be professional and energetic with a positive attitude. Ability to represent the brand at a high level in all retailer/internal meetings and functions.
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $81,300 - $140,000
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.