Title: Senior Manager/Manager- Social Media
Brand: La Roche- Posay
Division: Active Cosmetics Division
Location: 10 Hudson Yards, NY
The Social Media Manager, is responsible for creating and driving a successful 360 social strategy across owned channels (currently: Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter). They will manage the social media calendar and content creation, community management, social media advertising as well as influencer relations and activation. The Social Media Manager is an expert on social platforms and measures success by analyzing KPI metrics regularly. Their goal is to create a strategy which drives awareness and brand love for La Roche-Posay in the USA while best representing the brand in the social space in a way consistent with the global brand image. They report to the VP of Marketing and work collaboratively with the marketing team, cross-functionally with other key stakeholders on the brand and with agencies (creative, influencer management platforms etc…)
1/ SOCIAL MEDIA CALENDAR AND CONTENT CREATION
- Develop an engaging and content calendar every month aligned with brand’s priorities.
- Collaborate with extended brand team (PR, Medical, Sales, Marketing…) to stay abreast of important news and achievements around the brand, allowing to develop reactive content.
- Write captions for all content, ensuring full legality and accuracy of claims and product benefits, leveraging the brand voice and post social media posts through SPRINKLR.
- Liaise with Marketing Franchise managers to develop content (briefing agency to shoot imagery and select best shots, pulling content from LRP global team when relevant for the US market).
2 / COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
- Monitor and review inbound messages and comments on all owned social media channels and engage accordingly on daily basis using SPRINKLR with a goal to achieve a timely 100% responsiveness.
- Stays informed of the L’Oreal Corporate policy and answers to common sensitive topics.
- Assign sensitive comments, messages and questions to the Customer Care Center to ensure appropriate handling.
- Manage various strategies to grow community and engagement such as Giveaways, Q&As etc.
3/ SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
- Lead and execute social media advertising strategies on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube to promote key products and marketing campaigns. Scope includes creative, targeting and budgeting.
- Regularly analyze and report performance of ad campaigns to optimize on-going and upcoming campaigns and ensure the brand is reaching its pre-defined KPIs and goals.
- Liaise with internal and external partners to stay on top of new advertising tools and make recommendation for utilizing new social capabilities as they become available.
4/ INFLUENCER MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- Develop and execute influencer-based programs to increase brand awareness, brand love, earned media value, positive sentiment, brand mentions and user generated content.
- Research and identify key influencers that are relevant to the brand’s key communities
- Develop relationships with VIP influencers and keep VIP list updated
- Partner with influencer-management agencies to execute “dermclass” events for select group of influencers
Experience and Competencies Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in communications, marketing or business.
- 3-5 years social media experience in beauty – skincare experience preferred.
- Interest for fields related to health, beauty and dermatology.
- Self-starter able to adapt quickly to changes in priorities and multi-task multiple projects.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively, and to balance competing demands and priorities in a very fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Professional and diplomatic style with a positive manner, attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent written skills.
- Budgeting and KPI reporting/analyzing experience required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel required.
- Advanced proficiency on Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Ad Manager, Youtube and Twitter required.
- Proficiency in social-media management platforms a plus (Sprinklr, Trackrr, Netbase etc…)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.