Domaine: Marketing développement
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New York - New York
Analyst, Customer Relationship Management
Kiehl’s Since 1851 is searching for a data driven, detail oriented, CRM Analyst to lead deep dive analyses and advanced analytics projects to support CRM activation. This role will work closely with the CRM Director to develop and execute analytics roadmap. The expectation is that this individual will become an expert on the Kiehl’s customer by developing and disseminating customer insights and analyses that support business objectives.
- In partnership with our analytics vendor, analyze customer data to create customer profiles, segmentation, and trending analyses, LTV modeling and response analysis.
- Generate standard daily, weekly and monthly reporting to support business needs.
- Act as primary point of contact for ad hoc analysis and database related requests internally for cross functional stakeholders
- Perform pre & post campaign analysis to help drive strategy and execution of future programs and product launches
- Mine CRM data for insights and key trends that address business questions and inform strategic decisions
- Drive personalized communication that increases consumers’ engagement with the brand and lifetime value
- Work cross functionally to drive Omni-strategy using consumer insights
- Develop and update key CRM dashboards to highlight significant trends
- Experience with modern dashboarding and data discovery tools such as Spotfire, Tableau
- Familiarity with CRM databases and structure such as Unica, SFMC
- Outstanding functional and technical communication skills
- Strong program and project management skills
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong Data quality methodology and data modeling skills
- Knowledge of integration concepts as they relate to sourcing data from disparate sources.
- Comfortable working in CRM tools and analytics environments – CRM, DMP, R, SQL
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 - 5 years in a direct to consumer CRM role, and/or analytics
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs) with heavy focus on PowerPoint
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Retour aux offres