Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Pays: United Kingdom
Marketing Industrial Placement - 6 Month Internship
Based: Hammersmith, London
Duration: 6 months
Start Dates: Monday 7th Jan 2019
Annual Salary: £20,000 per annum pro rata
IMPORTANT - Eligibility Criteria - You must be an undergraduate in your second year of study to apply to this role. If you will be graduated either before this Industrial Placement starts or graduate during your time on the placement then unfortunately you are not eligible.
For a company like L'Oréal, consumer satisfaction is at the core of everything we do. Selling our 34 international brands is a challenge that takes a lot of creativity and tenacity. As a Marketing intern you’ll be placed into one of these exciting brands and are expected to get stuck in, thinking of innovative ways to tailor our products to a UK audience.
Marketing within the fast moving consumer goods sector is dynamic, reactive and requires plenty of unique ideas for how L'Oréal can best stand out. You’ll be working on your own live projects and briefs, where you’ll be assessing our competitors, supporting on brand launches and working closely with commercial, visual merchandising and digital to enable a full 360 marketing campaign.
Day-to-day you may be...
· Performing a competitor analysis: pricing and market awareness/tracking
· Managing projects; including adaptation of international product concepts/advertising to the UK
· Budgeting; forecasting costs accurately, tracking spend and ability to save costs where appropriate
· Data analysis; extracting the correct data for analysis, and ability to interpret and relay the data.
· Creative strategy; manage campaigns with both clear strategic and innovative input.
· Designing; briefing artwork agencies on designs for product packaging and point of sale materials and supporting the process through design and print until the materials reach the retailer
· Brainstorming new ingredient and name ideas, reviewing product submissions, evaluating the beauty market and voting on final product names and packaging
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
· Sense of initiative and problem solving
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· An ability to work to deadlines whilst under pressure
· Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency
· Strong attention to detail
· Good all-round performer with emphasis on creativity and numerical skill.
· Able to work autonomously
· Eligible to work in the UK
· In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via email to an online assessment. In this we would like you to answer three questions, two written and one via video. There is no time limit on this so please don’t feel obligated to do this straight away, however, the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process!
If you have met the benchmark for the online assessment and you are applying to a Marketing, Digital Marketing, CMI or PR role you will then be emailed a further link to a Digital Marketing test.
The Digital Marketing test which we are using is a tool to understand the depth of your knowledge in Marketing. It is quite a challenging test and we don’t expect you to get all the questions right, but it will give us an indication as to where your skills and development areas lie.
After this, if you are successful you will be put in a waiting list to attend one of our Assessment Centres. Please note that we get hundreds of applications and we work on a first come, first serve basis so please be patient and we will contact you if you have been given a place in an Assessment Centre (but this may take a few weeks!).