Are you studying marketing and wish to gain practical experience from the world’s largest beauty company? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Trade Marketing team as the new Marketing Intern in our Consumer Products Division (CPD).
As the Marketing Intern, your role is to support the Category Leaders in several marketing related tasks working with brands such as Maybelline and L´Oréal Paris. The role reports to the Category Leaders in the Consumer Products Division in Sweden.
Your key job accountabilities:
* Create artworks for trade papers and point of sale (POS)
* Coordinate events, client meetings, sales conferences etc.
* Make sure the merchandising room is updated with latest launches
* Update order sheets and price lists
* Be responsible for certain projects such as making product catalogues
* Write product texts for e-com
* Do store checks and competitor analyses and report back to the team
* Take part of strategy and business meetings
* Fluent in Swedish and English
* Preferably studying a Master’s Degree, specialization in Marketing, Business, Communication and/or Brand Management is seen as an advantage
* Proactive team player and not afraid to take ownership of own projects
* Open-minded mentality
* Enjoys working with hands-on tasks
* Experience with Excel, Power Point and Word is seen as an advantage, but not a requirement
We are looking for our Marketing Intern to start as soon as possible. The internship is fixed term for minimum 3 months, preferably 6 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! Please notice that you need to be enrolled into a study program (bachelor or master degree) in order to apply.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy "Sharing Beauty With All" which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.