Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: New York, NY
Pays: United States
Join the L’Oreal Marketing Talent Community
As we are all living through unprecedented times, L’Oréal remains committed to the health and safety of our employees, candidates, customers and communities where we live and work. L’Oréal USA is supporting Americans during the COVID-19 outbreak and recovery in a variety of ways, including production and distribution of hand sanitizer for employees and frontline workers, providing funds to important organizations like Feeding America to help relieve food-insecure families around the country and donating more than $1 million worth of high-need products like cleansers and moisturizers to Feed the Children. We are extremely proud of our teams who are finding new avenues to give back every day.
In this time of social distancing, making connections is more important than ever before. We invite you to join our Talent Community and engage with us to learn about our company, culture, and future careers. While you may not find a specific role that's right for you now, we encourage you to join our network today as we look toward the future.
We wish you and your loved ones continued health and safety and hope to connect soon.
Who we are
As a Marketer at L’Oreal, you will be an integral player for one of our brands with a focus on creating innovative beauty products, developing world-class consumer touchpoints, driving business results and/or re-thinking the retail experience.
What you’ll do:
Your specific position may include the following responsibilities:
· Create and execute sustainable, consumer-centric plans activating all aspects of the marketing mix.
· Successfully launch new products from developing strategy to execution.
· Lead marketing campaigns and develop marketing collateral: national and channel-specific.
· Conduct analysis and deliver recommendations on key business opportunities, best practices, customers and strategy.
· Build in-depth consumer, competitive and retailer knowledge and expertise.
· Forecast and monitor sell-in and sell-through to meet and/or react to business needs.
· Directly partner with customer teams to maximize and support retailer opportunities and activations.
· Recommend new product development and positioning opportunities.
· Improve consumer experience, product and ways of working.
· Align the multi-channel teams on brand strategies.
· Manage marketing budgets.
Who You Are:
Are you passionate to make a difference and energized by collaborative problem-solving and learning? Are you motivated by working in a fast-paced, ‘start-up’-like environment?
At L’Oreal, our marketers we move fast. We care about our mission and we strive to deliver excellent business results. We are a team of proactive multi-taskers who believe in each other and love our business. We are looking for someone who shares our values, brings a deep consumer connection and understands how to use the latest digital tools to deliver results.
We are looking for visionary leaders who not only bring tangible brand marketing expertise (ideally in consumer-facing brands) but who have a passion for reimagining the consumer experience. To succeed here, you will need a unique sense of creativity, ability to deliver a clear vision and deep-rooted analytical skills.
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its €29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.