Domaine: Fonctions administratives / assistanat
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Pays/Région: United Kingdom
Marketing Team Assistant - L’Oréal Paris Cosmetics
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation.
Your role will be on L’Oreal Paris makeup, a brand focussed on empowering women of all ages to design their makeup dreams. Working within a team of 7, you will be a crucial part of the team, supporting both the Social Brand Manager and the Retail Brand manager in making our fantastic launches land brilliantly in the market.
You will ….
· Efficiently handle day-to-day team administrative & organisational tasks (i.e. organising and booking travel, couriers, managing sendouts for UK influencers, diaries, mail, filing, holiday and attendance forms, birthdays, leaving dos, presents, events etc.) with minimal input.
· Manage updating of competitor range boards and competitor products for meetings
· Arrange meetings with internal and external contacts and liaise with various internal departments as necessary
· Assist with creation of local product kits – e.g Gift sets, local product packaging design
· Arrange FIT inductions for new starters and ensure they are fully integrated into the team. Including management of induction meeting timetable , goody bag, building pass, PC, phone and password set up and team lunch
· Be responsible for raising purchase orders, and updating budget sheets with spend
· Maintain fully stocked product cupboard and manage sales team samples requests & customer goody bags
· Raising NCO’s for cupboard/magazines/competitions/conferences
What we are looking for …
· Robust administration experience
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and strong numeric ability
· Strong relationship management and collaboration skill
You will be…
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the
world for the better.
• Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
• Adventurous. L’Oreal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your
belly and a great big smile on your face.
• Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so do we!
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
This is an incredible opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world!