Fonction professionnelle: Administrative & Assistantship
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Do you want to become our intern star?
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Join us and apply for :
Marketing assistant intern (m/f)
Based in Zagreb
Your impact in this role:
· Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
Your job mission:
At L'Oreal, the junior talent of today are the future business leaders of tomorrow. With us you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams. At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you're the leader of that project - no matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
Our ideal candidate:
· Is preferably in his/her final years of studies (minimum of 1 year student rights) and is able to work full time
· Is preferably pursuing a degree in marketing or economics field
· Is passionate, business driven & analytical researcher
· Is eager to learn and able to switch between operational and creative tasks
· Able to clearly convey the message in communication with various internal & external stakeholders
· Has great planning and follow up skills
· Is a person which will work with transparency, with integrity and with respect for others; and which is motivated for professional development
· Is not afraid to innovate and challenge his/her ways of working
· Speaks English fluently
· Is native Croatian speaker
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
Amazing internship experience and support from our experts.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English
latest by 6th of May 2019!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.