Job Title: Master Data – Data Quality 12 Month Intern
Function: Supply Chain
Supervisor Title: AVP, Master Data and Integration
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Data Quality is fundamental and critical to the success of supply chain. The master data of each business included in the KISS Project will be analyzed against the robust business rules required by the new systems. This position is dedicated to Data Analytics, Reporting and Error Resolution resulting from monthly Data Quality Assessment (DQA) cycles and data loads for system testing. The intern will learn how to use the master data systems (SAP, IBM PLM (Elixpedia) and local L’Oreal tool DPM) as well as the business processes so that clarity is gained on how master data is pivotal in every day processes.
The intern’s work will be centered on the following activities:
- Manage timeline for monthly DQA submissions including the divisions, types of materials and source of data
- Creating and distributing DQA Scorecard
- Creating usable reports for analyzing data corrections
- Analyze data and patterns and manipulate large amounts of data
- Working with Local Key Users and Subject Matter Experts to determine corrective actions
- Assisting in process of on-boarding divisions to the DQA Process
- Participate in KPI development
- Participate in developing and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for product master data quality.
- Graduate between December 2018 and August 2019 with a minimum 3.0 GPA and a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Data Analytics or related field
- Intermediate to advanced data analytic skills to evaluate root cause analysis
- Must possess strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills along with ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Intermediate Level Skills in MS Excel such as working with formulas, data tables, pivot tables, queries, custom functions, data management and analysis
- Intermediate Level Skills in MS Power Point such as inserting charts, graphs and tables, animation and multimedia, customizing slide shows with hyperlinks, drawing and working with objects, speaker notes and meeting notes, and advanced presentation features
- Ability to work in fast-paced and challenging corporate environment interacting with team members and leaders
- Ability to work independently yet closely with team members to manage tight time frames
Must be able to work in team environments in either Berkeley Heights or Clark with scheduled regular travel to New York and New Jersey offices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.