Role: This position is a full-time paid internship providing assistance to the Manufacturing Production Scheduler team in multiple areas. The intern will report directly to the Sr Mgr – Master Scheduling in OMA.
Summary: Prepare OMA master data for the KISS transition and help to identify areas of opportunity to reduce overall catalog size. Act as an MPS planner to build a balanced monthly production plan over a 12 month rolling period based on consolidated customer demand, capacity, industrial constraints, components/raw material availability, and reactivity.
- Maintain MPS master data and identify improvement opportunities to reduce overall catalog size
- Ensure consistency and integrity in master data to support the transition to KISS
- Create a sustainable plan stability report and flash to assist MSC team in identifying unit trends
- Define key planning parameters and priorities with the Market Supply Logistics (MSL) and Manufacturing Supply Chain (MSC) teams taking into consideration the relevant supply methods, reactivity levels, and stages of the product lifecycle
- Build and validate with the MSL and MSC Planners the rolling 12 month production plan and drive key metrics such as achievement, adherence, and service.
- Determine production priorities and communicate availability dates on cruising products to MSL
- Communicate with and influence all stakeholders to ensure adherence and consistency to the production schedule
Technical Requirements & Personal Competencies:
- Currently attending an accredited university and working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or a Business related field
- SAP experience preferred
- Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop short and long-range plans that meet established objectives and contribute to the overall goals and mission of the company
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.