Position Overview: Responsible for maintenance of the plant facilities and all equipment, and machinery including air-conditioning and boiler, both high and low pressure types, as well as processing equipment. Responsible for the physical structure of the plant, plumbing, electrical, painting, machine shop work, sheet metal work, welding, carpentry, millwright, etc.
- Must have strong electrical and mechanical skills.
- Able to read standard measuring instruments such as a micrometer, vernier, ohmmeter, voltmeter, etc.
- Ability to think out problems in a logical process of elimination sequence.
- Physically able to do heavy lifting and climbing.
- Must have a high school/vocational education
- Technical degree preferred
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.