The maintenance mechanic has the responsibility for making repairs, upkeep, and monitoring all facility operatives including: layer picker, regular facility equipment including phone, bathrooms, utilities and other assorted equipment.
Previous experience in a maintenance/ facilities/ mechanical role
Experience with packaging equipment preferred
PC knowledge; Word, Excel, Outlook.
Excellent organizational skills
Electrical and conveyor knowledge
Will need to obtain L’Oreal forklift certification
HS Diploma or GED
- Experience in a commercial and industrial environment, including battery charging, forklifts, electrical panels and lighting.
- Experience with conveyor systems, PLC’s, motor controls, pneumatic devices and hydraulic equipment is a plus.
- Must be able to work from ladders and from heights.
- General knowledge of pertinent OSHA rules and regulation.
- General knowledge of plumbing, painting and carpentry are essential.
- General knowledge of alarm systems, locks and door hardware.
- Must be able to work overtime including weekends.
- Must be available on an after hour on-call basis.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact with office personnel and all levels of management.
- Must have good organizational skills with both paperwork and the inventory of parts and equipment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.