Fonction professionnelle: Medical
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: South Africa
Implement the medical strategy to increase prescription and recommendation of brands by health professionals to grow sales.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Enhance the image and increase prescription and recommendation of the brands.
- Visit targeted doctors in the sector and present the brand’s products and services to increase prescriptions and develop a global approach to the patient.
- Promote the brands’ added value by emphasizing the technical and scientific characteristics of the products and services.
- Get to know the environment, the pathologies, the products and the useful communication techniques for promoting the products and services.
- Represent the brand/the Division at every contact opportunity with health professionals and ensure they are followed up (congresses, ongoing medical training)
- Implement the medical visit strategy - Respect target coverage, visit frequency and product cycles
- Make systematic use of available promotional tools (sales visit aids, brochures, publications)
- Use all available communication channels to increase message frequency and enhance customization
- Implement communication techniques to adapt to doctor’s needs and personalise the approach
- Check on the presence and correct distribution of the products within the pharmacies/drugstores situated near to the prescribers
- Ensure synergy with commercial teams to increase sell-out.
- Analyse the sector and make proposals for sectorial action plans to improve return on investment
- Analyse one’s own results and those of the competition - Implement corrective and improvement action plans Manage administrative and reporting tasks
- Organise and optimise visit planning - Master and use monitoring tools for CRM/CLM
- Call on and manage the dispensing doctor sales
- Collaborate on Synergies with commercial retail team
- Training for relevant partners
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant qualification or degree
- Min 2 years of sales experience (Pharmaceutical or FMCG dermatology preferred)
- Knowledge of the dermo cosmetic/Pharmaceutical regulatory environment
- Knowledge of sales concepts specifically in a medical environment (Call Planning, Call Rate target, frequency KPI, Sales Targets, Sell-In)
- A driver’s license.
- Track record of success in building medical relationships and sales.
- Willingness to travel.
- High learning agility
- Decisiveness and Action Orientation
- Results oriented
- Customer focus
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Applies entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Strong Business acumen
- Problem solving
- Networking and influencing
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal awareness / empathy
- Verbal and written communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We adhere to all local Labour Relations legislation.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres