JOB TITLE: Manager - CRM
REPORTS TO: Director - CRM
DEPARTMENT: Digital Marketing
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, Florida (SalonCentric NOC)
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
This position is responsible for supporting the Director of CRM in developing and executing all Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) programs. The SalonCentric CRM programs leverage our customer data to drive loyalty, engagement and incremental sales through targeted marketing vehicles, which include email, direct mail, text messaging, and integration with eCommerce.
CRM Campaign Development and Execution
- Plan and execute relevant, targeted marketing campaigns (primarily email marketing) to drive sales and conversion
- Help to manage comprehensive CRM campaign calendar to support Store, Street and eCommerce activities, as well as key Brand initiatives
- Work with brands to brainstorm, plan, and execute brand-focused CRM programs
- Work with CRM agency in setting up email campaigns and delivering assets so emails can be deployed to defined customer segments
- Work with Category Management, Pricing, and Store Ops teams to ensure offers are funded, coupon codes are activated and sufficient inventory is available prior to deploying the email
- Ensure all relevant parties are notified prior to campaign deployment (e.g. store Associates, sales team, eCommerce team, brands)
- Execute and manage brand contracts and quarterly billing
Analysis & Optimization
- Review and analyze campaign analyses from data supplied by CRM agency
- Deliver ad hoc analysis requests both internally and for our brand partners
- Monitor campaign results such as open rates, click-through rates and unsubscribe rates to maintain and adjust our best practices and benchmarks
- Monitor competitors and other retailers to stay up to date on best practices.
- Keep informed of CRM trends, tools & technologies
Customer Acquisition & Database Maintenance
- Work with CRM agency to maintain database quality and implement database updates/upgrades
- Brainstorm and implement new acquisition tactics to continue to grow the email opt-ins
- Support the integration of journeys thru app and text messaging programs into CRM database
- At least 7-10 years of marketing / digital marketing experience. Exposure to CRM required.
- Demonstrated project management skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and accelerate multiple projects simultaneously while remaining detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Strong analytical marketing orientation. Understanding of financial assessment and ROI analysis
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Able to interact professionally with all levels of management, brand partners and outside vendors. Able to mobilize others to achieve results.
- Able to provide clear creative direction and critical feedback to Creative Services to ensure all messaging is compelling and visually impactful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar area. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.