Domaine: Formation & Education
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New York - FIELD
Title: Curriculum Development Manager
Division: Vichy and La Roche-Posay
Location: Field Based/NY
Responsible for the development and implementation of retailer driven training content and materials for the Vichy and La Roche-Posay brands with the objective of elevating skill enhancement, product knowledge, competitive knowledge, and brand initiatives. Works closely with field sales leader and Marketing team to understand marketing, retailer and field sales training needs and develop/implement training programs that are on brand equity, meet the needs of our retailers and enhance the skill set of the field sales team.
· Under the direction of the Sales & Training Leader, lead the creation, development and deployment of all curriculum and training content materials to support the needs of our retailers, marketing and field sales needs - PPT decks, marketing collateral, leave behind materials, participant’s workbooks..
· Owns retailer training relationships and participates in strategic retailer training meetings.
· Has a strong understanding of each retailer training needs and works in partnership with retailer contact to create annual training strategy.
· Be a thought leader and provide recommendations on NEW innovation and concepts that will enable us to touch more Beauty Consultants more frequently via new training vehicles and platforms.
· Maintain awareness of trends in presentation methods and equipment (example: webinar & e-learning) and how they can be applied to the business
· Work in partnership with Training team to create Train the Trainer material that enable the FS team to deliver more effective trainings, conference calls and in-store trainings.
· Create IMPROVED content that is driven by needs of retailers and Beauty Consultants and developed in a language and format that resonates with this audience
· Assess needs for on-going new education and training programs, continually evaluating effectiveness of new and existing programs and working closely with FSVP and Training Managers to assess current state of field knowledge/skills to establish priorities for the team overall and individuals.
· Develop new content surrounding the needs assessment above.
· Source new training methodologies and mediums for delivering education programs and transform our current basic PowerPoint training conference calls into new digital training content including: test assessments/certifications and webinars, adult learning content/apps.
· Develops content for new hire training and collaborate with training managers to ensure all new hires are well trained and familiarized with the brand, its history, core values, philosophy, positioning and products
· Leads field training team in presentation of new educational tools, content, and systems.
· Communicate with International Education Team to ensure execute international strategy and leverage international tools where possible.
· Lead the execution of training sessions in quarterly sales meetings working closely with the FSVP to determine needs and to develop content.
· Budget responsibilities: complete all projects on time and within budget guidelines; adhere to T&E budget
Business Communication Responsibilities:
· Keep abreast of competitors’ activities and actively share information and ideas that will impact future success for Vichy and La Roche Posay.
· Reinforce training/education of all product seminars and it’s relation to the service business.
· Personally demonstrate effective techniques for “suggestive service linking” and “linking service sales to product sales.”
· Create, review and update selling techniques, inclusive of “how to open, build and close” a service sale/product sale and customize by retailer to align with their objectives and standards.
· Undergraduate degree required;
· Working knowledge of the skincare industry/brands and skincare, ingredients, skin function
· Proven track record (minimum 5 years) in developing educational program content and conducting training
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience in digital training i.e. apps, webinars, custom platforms
· Ability to travel 50% domestically (minimal international as needed)
· Strong collaborative and influencing skills are essential to work with cross-functional teams
· Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
· Organizational skills to proactively manage time and meet deadlines
· Must reside in the Northeast (easy commutable distance to the NYO)
· Valid US driver’s license.