L’Oreal Dermatological Beauty Division
CeraVe: Manager, Influencer Marketing & Advocacy
Manager, Influencer Marketing & Advocacy:
The Manager of Influencer Marketing & Advocacy will lead CeraVe US influencer strategy and execution as well as key advocacy initiatives to foster and enable brand love and sustain relevance. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Public Relations.
The Manager role requires talent that has passion and expertise in influencer marketing. This person needs to be able to build strategic plans, while remaining nimble and executing to deliver results. This person should be proactive, resourceful, collaborative, team and detail-oriented, as well as demonstrate empathy and compassion.
INFLUENCER MARKETING LEAD:
- Develop and own annual influencer marketing plans aligned with brand objectives and goals, including always on strategy / seeding and key brand moment amplification
- Lead plan execution, manage budget, establish key KPIs and report performance metrics, including key learnings to shape future activations
- Oversee and recommend influencer partners, ensuring diversity and authenticity; manage influencer content development and approvals, track campaigns via Traackr
- Identify opportunity areas and make recommendations based on influencer/social landscape including category and competitive trends; remain agile to adapt plans to capitalize on relevant opportunities
- Collaborate with US Social lead, as well as Global counterparts, to ensure strong synergy of execution and robust holistic plans
- Partner with US Media lead to develop year-round boosting strategy, monitor, and optimize for performance
- Oversee influencer campaigns led by individual retail accounts and provide brand approval
- Own and manage influencer agency relationships, recommend new partners as needed to execute in unique ways against strategy
- Execute year round seeding strategy to further support organic brand love
PUBLIC RELATIONS SUPPORT:
- Support creation and execution of key US PR events and materials
- Liaison with Le Care to ensure accurate, consumer centric responses for FAQs
- Ensure cohesiveness among influencer, advocacy and PR plans
KEY SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A college degree and 4+ years of experience in marketing, influencer marketing or public relations; preferably Beauty and/or Consumer Products experience
- Must be a strategic planner and creative thinker with a strong vision and collaborative mindset
- Must demonstrate proven ability to manage multiple projects with aggressive timelines
- Must be change agile and demonstrate success working in a fast-paced, evolving landscape
- Demonstrate strong teamwork, collaboration and ability to build strong business relationships
- Experience managing content and creative, and well versed with creator community
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $98,200-$137,500 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.