Manufacturing Supply Chain Manager
Manage the manufacturing activities related to new products/ projects and be the voice of the factory to the external stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree in Business/Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred;
5+ years of experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred;
APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred;
SAP experience (Planning & inv. Mgmt. module) a plus;
Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs);
Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills;
Must demonstrate excellent business and personal ethics;
Must have strong leadership skills with relevant experience in project management, manufacturing practices and dealing with internal/external customers;
Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously;
Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers;
Business experience with Change management strategies to: manage change, provide program management and achieve results
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the efficient relationship and communication with the factory’s departments (Logistics/Industrial Quality/Production Floor) and its external customers related to timelines of all launches.
- Optimize our value stream to protect the efficiency of our end to end supply chain
- Discuss and validate the project timelines with internal/external teams.
- Ensure follow up to insure all key miles stones in the plant are met.
- Work with the Master Scheduler to define the prioritization and planning of launches and open stock within the production plan.
- Communicate and influence with all stakeholders.
- Facilitate partnerships to support master plan for the plant. May also include components or raw materials suppliers to ensure planning requirements are met.
- Understand all aspects of internal supply chain and identify opportunities for improvement and implement performance improvement projects.
- Issue any alerts to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Train and develop internal departments on SAP utilization and tips and tricks
- Support Purchasing in the development of relationships with suppliers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.