Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Manchester, PA
Pays: United States
Manager, Safety, Health & Environment
| || |
- Establish and implement plans to improve EH&S performance indicators
- Track and report EH&S metrics as required to the Group, local, state and federal authorities
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations for environmental and safety areas including OSHA guidelines and hazardous materials
- Ensure compliance with Group EH&S requirements
- Evaluate costs through specific analysis, research equipment and make appropriate recommendations
- Evaluate and implement best practices between distribution centers
- Participate as a key steering member of safety committee
- Conduct regulation inspections and maintain official registers
- Organize safety, health and environmental training for new employees
- Establish accident prevention measures and identify and develop safety-training programs
- Establish emergency response plan and team
- Assess departmental procedures and establish work safety standards
- Keep up to date with knowledge of industry standards
- Train and support operations in accident investigation techniques. Working with operations and Human resources, conduct in-depth investigations of accidents to determine and recommend immediate corrective action. Identify sources of physical safety hazards in facility work areas, investigate solutions and make recommendations for corrective action.
- Analyze factors that may create accidents, accident conditions, or enable multiple accidents.
- Review and assist in the adoption of standardized “Best Practices” to optimize DC safety.
- Maintain current certification in DOT Transportation and RCRA Hazardous Materials
- Coordinate all safety efforts with the Director of Operations and all departments within the DC.
- Identify high risk accident situations and assist various departments in the implementation of control strategies.
- Participate in any special assignments or projects relating to EH&S
- BS in Occupational Health, Safety Science, Environmental Science, Engineering or related field
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or equivalent certification highly desired
- 3–5 years EH&S experience preferably in a distribution environment
- Willing to relocate
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Strong Project Management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exemplary leadership skills and ability to work independently
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
At SalonCentric, we continue to focus on our people in order for them to perform at their best. That is why we offer a competitive compensation program; great benefits; and a fun, high energy, entrepreneurial environment.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres