L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo and ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for Retail Education Manager in our Luxury division in Oslo.
As the Retail Education Manager for Biotherm, your role is create and implement the training strategy for Biotherm in Norway, one of the biggest brand in the Luxe portfolio. You will be in charge of all events and initiatives on training for this brand. You will also be responsible for creating and/or adapting all training materials to be used in and for our market. In addition to this, you will train and motivate our internal sales team, in order for them to be fully equipped to follow up on all of our customers and be perfect brand ambassadors out in the field.
You will also be responsible for following up our biggest client and only department store (Biotherm counter and personnel), and be measured on the achievement of sell out targets for this customer.
Your key job accountabilities...
- Master my brands fundamental knowledge regarding products, reason to believe, categories, services and protocols and sales methods
- Implement the Brands Retail education plan in Norway and adapt it to local retailers needs
- Adapt the training program to align with brand activations and the need of the business
- Ensure our own Department store BA’s are best in class in product knowledge, service methods and empathy – especially through on counter training. Special focus on top doors and flagships.
- Secure that the field sales teams are inspired and fully up to date with product knowledge, focusing on pillars and train and support them for big launches or podium events.
- Host special customer events (selling) and animate Client roadshows
- Update and adapt the education assets, keeping in mind both the category branding & positioning and the product launch plan (classroom, in-store, online, and digital training materials to be used on retailer platforms)
- Host inspirational classroom events for Retailer BAs to develop brand love and focus on best sellers and launches
- Develop simple and useful One liners for top sellers and pillars for Retailers Multibrand BAs
- Develop online training assets to be used on our own or retailers social media and training platforms
- You have experience from a similar role and/or from sales development
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English
- You are a strong communicator as well as a proven self-starter combined with having a good strategic view and an operative mind-set
- You know how to make and hold presentations that will involve and engage your audience
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You are extrovert and have the ability to build connections & a network in a complex matric organization
- You have a hands-on and pro-active approach and wants to drive results
- You are flexible and adapts well to changes, and able to “regroup” and act quickly when needed
- You are a strong people developer
- You have strong make up skills, and a good knowledge of skincare and fragrances
- You have an understanding of luxury and what it takes to develop a luxury brand and sell luxury products
We are looking for our Retail Education Manager to start from May. 1st 2023. The role is fixed term for 11 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Norway counting for 150 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.