Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you passionate about sales and excellent service experiences? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our E-Commerce team.
As the E-Commerce Key Account Manager, your role is to build, manage and develop long-term Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence.
You will develop the strategy, tactics and operational plans and execute the agreed plans in a best-in-class fashion – defining the client development and strategic roadmap. You will drive the ecommerce agenda and boost the online sales of our brands, becoming a trusted strategic partner to our key ecommerce clients. The role reports to the Nordic Ecommerce Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Lead and negotiate agreements with Ecommerce partners
- Develop plan, KPI’s and goals for each Ecommerce partner
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales)
- Develop a customer centric joint business plan; turn shopper insights into business opportunities.
- Lead the brand and campaign activation.
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
- Handle specific sales events thanks to collected information from marketing department to enhance brand’s visibility and improve sales performance
- Analyze and interpret Ecommerce partner’s sales reports to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
- You have 2-3 years’ experience from a similar role (commercial and eCommerce)
- You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem solving skills.
- You know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience.
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You are extrovert and have the ability to build connections & a network in a complex matric organization
- You have a hands-on and pro-active approach and wants to drive results
- You are excited about travelling 3 to 5 working days in a row per month to Copenhagen to be part of L’Oréal Nordic's Ecommerce meetups.
- You are native in Norwegian and fluent in English
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.