Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Croatia - Zagreb
NYX Professional Makeup,
the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known
for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices.
a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand
began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision.
L'Oreal Adria d.o.o. is looking for
NYX STORE MANAGER
Store Manager motivates and inspires the team to achieve store productivity
goals. Analyzes week to date, month to
date, year to date sales and develops action plans to drive top line
sales. Ensures the individual and
collective skills of the team are utilized effectively, and ensures a positive
internal and external customer experience.
Assess team and evaluates on-going personnel needs, actively recruiting
and hiring top talent. Effectively
manages store operations, ensuring consistency and compliance.
- Assumes overall responsibility of the store.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by
greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including a passion for
beauty and self-expression, driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated
sales, cash management, inventory control and follow up with customers.
- Ensure company standards are met for store and associate appearance
at all times.
- Prioritizes, plans, and adjusts schedules as necessary to maximize
sales.( staff planning)
- Hires to the needs of the business, actively helping the District
sales Manager to recruit to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes all merchandising direction,
campaigns, and sales promotions reported by DSManager in a timely manner.
- Coaches team in the moment, providing consistent and constructive
- Ensures staff is trained and knowledgeable in beauty, product,
customer service, merchandising and operations.
- Manages and assesses staff performance through consistent feedback,
coaching, development plans, and performance appraisals.
- Forecasts/reforecasts business, focusing on productivity to meet
- Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health,
safety, and security.
- Manages store controlled expenses to budget ( staff efficiency
planning, cleanings and office materials orders), identifying
opportunities to increase contribution.
- Manages and controls shrink.
- Regularly communicates with District Manager to discuss strengths,
opportunities, and trends in business.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through
community and/or industry events.
- Creates customer loyalty and creates and maintains relationships
with community (follow new cards /
new loyalty member rate).
- Ensures pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
- Maintains acceptable levels of merchandise based on turns, at all
- Participate cross functionally with the company’s plans and programs
as a strategic partner, with a perspective of the impact on people.
Create value and quality -
Focus on the actions that will deliver the greatest return on quality, customer
satisfaction and loyalty.
Partnerships - Build strong and
enduring partnerships. Take appropriate risks and invent new ways of solving
Empowerment - Get the best out
of everyone in a fast paced environment. Develop the next generation of talent
for the business.
Deadline for application is 22nd of June!
< Retour aux offres